Thursday 16 October 2014

15th and 16th

So its Friday morning! It is the early hours and if you haven't read my other posts, i usually write something at this time of night. I call this my late night mumbling,

Thought i would back track on what I've been up to, apart from being absorbed into World Of Warcraft, which by the way, if you would like to add me as a friend, let me know!

I went to see one of my best friends on Wednesday, we went to a park near her allotment and we took some autumn themed photographs. My photos were truly terrible, and my excuse was because i haven't been near a camera in a long time!
(Those photos will be put up soon, WATCH THIS SPACE)

I've been watching  a few videos here and there on YouTube also. Recently my favorite has been Rob Dyke! Anyone heard of him? If not, GO NOW and watch his videos. This man has me in stitches! He basically has two types of videos, 'why would you put that on the internet?' which basically he puts up pictures and screen shots of stupid things people have put up on the internet like statuses. Honestly makes you wonder a lot about humanity!

Then he also does SERIOUSLY STRANGE Wednesdays, which are equally as great! For i have a love for creepy or scary things, his videos about Evil women, unexplained disappearances and more really grabbed my attention! I have seriously enjoyed watching Rob Dyke, and will most probably carry on doing so too, i have so many videos by him i am yet to watch! Woo!

Been doing rehearsals for our band also. I have been given the role as an assistant curator which is exciting but means i have to concentrate and focus and not mess around. I'm fine with that.

Also NEED to get my writers block, unblocked? As i need to prep up in time for National Novel Writers Month in the month of November. It is basically a competition where you write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November and you can win and get five copies of your finished novel on hard back! Surely a writers dream right?

Other than that, i have not slept very well, as you may now know i am a bit of a night owl, but then i have had to get up early, so i am well and truly knackered (tired out)!

Twenty to two in the morning, Typical eh?! Well goodnight and goodbye for now!

And thanks for reading another Late night Mumble! If you haven't actually got bored half way through and given up reading the rest!

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes on curing your writer's block. I know how that goes. I hope you get your book published. You're certainly right about it being a writer's dream. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love a late night mumble. It's when I write best haha. Hope you get rid of your writers block soon x

    ReplyDelete