Monday 6 October 2014

Inspired by photography!

So over the years i have loved photography. I have always felt i have had a good eye at taking decent photographs. 

When asked to take pictures last year for the theme around Limitations, Imitations and Emulations my mind went straight to traffic signs and lights. 

I have used traffic signs as they are everywhere in your life but you only normally use them if you are a pedestrian or a driver and we can both. 

They represent safety but not everyone follows them, as you have a choice. 

I used inverted monotone effect in my photographs, as your real life is in colour but these explore a less dramatic sense of living. 





50 is meant to be less speedy but the colour surrounding it suggests what happens when you push past the limitations given,

I will be creating more photograph pieces in the future. If you would like to see them please follow me!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment