Tuesday 14 October 2014

WoW, Carpets, Friends and the Future!

So what do i type about?
Well recently i have found myself downloading a little game called World of Warcraft! Now i did in fact have a little go of this game, maybe about a year or two ago on my friends account. I enjoyed the experience of creating a Night Elf and choosing how she looked and what her class was and whatever else, but when it came to actual game play, i got bored and gave up. I never bothered with WoW again.

Until recently. I found myself bored, and wanted something new to do. I knew of a few friends that played, including the fact my best friend, STILL played it, SO - i downloaded the starter edition as my best friend recruited me. I made a night elf again which once again i enjoyed. This time i was going to actually try and give the game a chance.

Now with the help of my friend, and the help of x300% XP from the recruit a friend, i am now level 20 after about three days? Okay so i am a little hopeless, and a, as people say, a N00B?
I have created three characters since including a horde character, a Blood Elf.

I have to admit i am enjoying this game, though i'm still getting the hang of it, i understand the concept more now. Accepting Quests and exploring the lands and gaining Xp, is all fun and entertaining and it keeps me occupied which is exactly what i wanted from the start. So i can say World of Warcraft gets a THUMBS UP!

Also TODAY, i went to a carpet store (woo) and found some very cheap carpet deals for my flat because after my break up, i shall be properly moving into my own place and so i need carpet. I dont know why but i love the smell of carpets. I love going to carpet shops and feeling all the carpets for no particular reason, and i probably like a bit like a divvy (silly)!

So My future is looking up, I have games i enjoy, i'm looking forward to going back to the studio and working on rehearsals for the gig at the end of the month. I have loads of friends and they are going to help me re decorate my flat up. I have supportive family and my future is looking positive for the first time in ages.

So break ups may be hard to begin with but they can sometimes be for the better, just like in my case. I have never been happier!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Found your blog through the WoW G+ group, so hope you don't mind me commenting :)
    Glad you're enjoying WoW the second time around, it's always a lot more fun if you're playing alongside friends, it took me ages to figure everything out too.
    I also started with a night elf, and still play her a bit, but also have a few horde characters (a troll, tauren and blood elf). I love going through the quests on both sides just to see how the storylines work in together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, i totally agree, both alliance and horde characters are great! Thanks for checking out my Blog :)

      Delete