Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Last Chapter!

Today, i went to see my best friend of probably around eight years. We have had our fall outs and our good and bad memories, even lived together once or twice too!

Its been lovely to get out of the house for once as the past couple of days i have not moved from the sofa which is currently my bed in my mothers house. After my break-up almost a week ago now, I've had to pick myself up, dry my tears and heal.

Though healing is never easy, its something that is part of my life, unfortunately, this said person who broke up with me, has broken my heart a many times before and every time i have been silly enough to pick the pieces up, super glue them back together and hand it back over to her.
Each time she throws it back onto the floor, smashing into even more pieces, and each time i try to fix it the less secure it becomes, i am no longer using super glue, more like blue tac!

For the final time my heart was smashed to the ground, it couldn't be fixed.
I had no method of fixing it and giving it back.
I had no intention to give it back.

From that point, i knew i had to fix my heart alone and keep it all to myself.
Five days since the day my heart was broken again, and i am getting over it.
Well and truly showing they will not win.
And so i'm living on the sofa currently and so i may have a weak moments where i think back of memories we had together. But you know why? Because you meant something to me. You did mean something to me. Respectively. Because i had a heart, and though it kept breaking, i relied on you to hold it and that makes me stupid and a push over, and i totally accept that.

And that is the first step to healing from a broken heart in my case, accepting you were silly to think someone loved you when CLEARLY they didn't.

But hey, you are going to meet those kind of people out there. The heartless headcases, the selfish, hot headed ego maniacs. But i hope i will never meet another one. And i will know the signs now because if anything this is experience for me to look for in other people so my heart wont be broken again like you broke it.

If anything you have made me stronger as a single person.



I Promise no more break up posts! This is the end of a book. The last chapter!
Please +ed and Follow if you liked this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment