Wednesday 22 October 2014

Update and Recapping


Its Wednesday and its the second last week of October.
Obviously this blog was only meant to be based around my journey through this month, i call it my rebuild month. The time i have taken to heal and rebuild my life back up. Do you think i've done a good job? Should i do a September blog?


So a recap of the past few days. Yesterday i finally paid for carpet and that is being fitted on Friday! Yay. Finally move into my flat properly again maybe by the end of the month.

I've been super busy sorting feedback out for the gig which is only next week now! Its so nerve racking as we still need to fit as much band practice as we can in so we have extra practice on Sunday and the Monday!

I know once i've moved in to my flat properly, i will be vlogging and blogging a lot more when i get myself a decent camera. Maybe September will be better.

We are hoping to carry on the band further after the gig next week, and i would love to see it take off, but that's a big dream to make and its only if we are lucky, and if the band decides to stick at it.
We will have to see wont we? Fingers crossed.

This post is just going to be super short as i have a terrible cold and i should really go to sleep. No matter what i'm always rambling on in the early hours of the morning. I just don't realize the time if i'm honest.


Anyways, ill be back at the end of the week! I am so boring. hurhur.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment