Monday 6 October 2014

Another late night.

So 1am. This is becoming a habit!

Today has been far from interesting. For having no plans has led me to do literally nothing except sit in front of my laptop all day and now i have a terrible headache!

Today i did in fact pluck up the courage to create my first ever vlog. It was totally cringe worthy. But if you want to start vlogging, the first vlog is always going to be the hardest step. You are sat there worrying and wondering whether anyone will watch it, like it, care about it?

But yes, i made my first vlog. I only answered a few questions, made a fool of myself and its encouraged me to think of some more... if not better ideas for my next vlog!

Apart from vlogging, i have whined and moaned about not getting a lot of views on my blogs. Sad i know. If anything i know my blogs so far are a tad draining to say the least. They feel nothing short of just mumbling on.

Over time i will add more interesting things, but currently i have nothing interesting going on in my life! Boring! Until later on in the week that is!

I will be doing band practice on Thursday and that is something i can not wait to share!

I have had some ideas regarding National Novel Writing Month which starts in November and im not sure if anyone else will be doing this, or is aware of it, but if you love to write it is an amazing competion that is worth signing up for! You have to write 50,000 words in the month of November and if you can do that and you are picked as the winner you get 5 copies of your novel in hard back!
Now that is a writers dream!

I love to write and over time i do believe i have got better at it. I will be occasionally adding more short stories to my blog. For those bored and have nothing to do, read my stories and let your imagination run wild!

Currently i am just letting my mind run wild which isint the best idea, and i am incredibly tired but i am not even sure if i am going to be able to sleep any time soon. Insomnia is a pain!

Anyways, another end of the day blog of thoughts, even though its technically the next day ;D


Please Follow me and ill Follow BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment