Sunday 5 October 2014

Late night Blogging.

Its half one in the morning and i cant seem to sleep. Not that i have tried mind you!
Another day of nothingness, but another day closer to pay day so i can really turn my life around.

I will be hopefully getting my phone fixed and so i can go back to doing photography again. How i miss having a camera handy, at my fingertips.

Trying to fill my time the best i can is not easy. Even now i dont know what to type. Im just typing anything. For insonmia may of taken over me recently. Especially since my break up. That always seems to happen but i hope it doesn't affect me so bad im up till 7am like last time as that was just  a joke!

I think i will read a book. Ive been reading 'The girl who kicked the Hornets Nest'. Its a crime book about a girl who is being hunted for being a triple murderer though this detective or someone or other believes she is innocent and when she gets shot in the head by her father, theres a different side to the story and minds and opinions start to change.

Im not sure, i have only got to chapter like 2 hahahaha! wow.

Anyways. If anyone has any ideas on what i can blog about, i would be more than happy to do so within reason.

I will also be doing Vlogs soon as well as music covers as im a little bit more confident with my singing now! yay me!



No comments:

Post a Comment