Tuesday 7 October 2014

Banks are poo.

Not going to mention names, but the bank i am with are POO.

Yes, Poo! They keep charging me for unpaid direct debits at random times when i don't have any money, and this time, i payed my bill a few days after the direct debit date as i had no money and they charged me £25 a while later and okay fine, charge me for not paying the direct debit on time, but £25? that is more than my bill itself!

And then i noticed a month later they have charged me £10 for the same direct debit, when i have no money in my bank, because how was i going to know they were going to charge me? Anyways so now i am -£8. YAY. People are so money hungry and unfair.

The minimum wage is too low and yet everything is too expensive, what a world we live in.

rant over... for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment